An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Monday, May 26, 2003

this is only a test

Hi - this is a test!

And the first link is appropriately enough all about one of my biggest obsessions: food! I think it is a pretty cool idea in theory but I don't know if this is really going to work to satisfy my cravings or if it is going to just exacerbate them. Right now I've got chocolate cake jones that is demanding satisfaction.

Actually I'm just realizing that one of my favorite things to do is flip through cookbooks and take in the glossy photos of pure and basic gratification - but those sessions inevitably lead me to the kitchen or the car for comfort food craving fulfillment.

I think its time to split the scene and find grandma's chocolate pudding cake recipe. I think I'm in trouble.....


Posted by etherealfire :: 7:01 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------