An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Friday, March 11, 2005

Music for Inner Healing

Last night I stumbled upon an interview at news for the soul with New Age Composer Steve Halpern that took me back to a special time in my life... and rediscovering the music and that time once again, has made me realize that I need to reconnect to it and to my very hungry and anxious heart and soul.

I posted a more detailed entry about it at my online journal.

I'm currently zenning to the sounds of his 1988 Crystal Suite, which I can't find listed at his site, but I'm beginning to think that maybe it is one of the CD's listed there but with a different name. Haven't figured out which one it is yet, though.

I haven't felt this relaxed in a good long while. I just hope that I can energize enough for the homework session I'm going to be engaged in with Suzanne in a couple of hours. I feel like I'm about to float away, but who I am to argue with this kind of ethereal bliss. :-)

Posted by etherealfire :: 3:58 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------