An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Thursday, September 01, 2005

madness and mayhem

I can't believe what I've been reading and hearing. And I just feel so frustrated and angry and helpless. I can't help thinking that in nearby states there is food and water and shelter that could be accessible to these people, if only they could get out.

I'm aware that with the reports of violence and mayhem occuring in several pockets of the city, that it just makes all rescue attempts nearly impossible. But it is hard to believe that this could actually be happening.

This post is just simply to express my complete despair and sorrow and frustration over the whole thing. I wish there was more that I could do. No amount of donations and long distance worrying is going to help, I know. So we keep praying for a swift and effective rescue for all the victims who are by now hanging on by their very last thread.

I just can't believe this is happening...

Posted by etherealfire :: 12:56 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------