An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Friday, October 28, 2005

is that all there is?

I cannot deny that I felt a deep sense of foreboding this morning that accompanied my anxious state and what I'm left with now is disappointment and genuine fear that, once again, this administration is going to end up slipping away from any kind of real accountability, just like it somehow always manages to do, defying logic, common sense and common decency.

I've got a sick stomach and a throbbing headache and not much of anything coherent to offer but I can point to three well-written posts that express all that I am feeling right now and so much better than I ever could, so if you are feeling as edgy as I am right now and need some eloquent commiseration, check these out and know that you are not alone:

Hunter's dKos Diary: The Criminalization of Politics

John Aravosis' Americablog post: The Normalization of Treason, the Republicans' gift to America

The Dark Wraith's big brass blog post: Inflammatory Opinion ~ The Color of Whitewash

I'm taking 2 aspirins, watching Real Time with Bill Maher and then heading off to bed. Some Friday, huh? Maybe things won't feel and look so bad tomorrow morning but right now I'm as depressed as I was November 4th.

Posted by etherealfire :: 6:51 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------