An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Friday, November 18, 2005

my blog dreams are purple

Your Blog Should Be Purple

You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.
You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.
You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.
What Color Should Your Blog or Journal Be?


Now see, when I get an answer like this, I really am amazed. Of course, I know very well that I'm no kind of trendsetter so I'm wondering what question I answered that led to that result. But what is amazing to me is that I ended up with the only colour I'd want my blog to be. And yet, colour never entered into the questioning ~ and I absolutely did not even know what the colour choices/possibilities would have been. It was evidently completely and totally based on my answers. Without question this is my favourite colour and, if I could have known what answers to give in order to ensure this outcome I would have tried to answer that way.

But I didn't... so... just exactly how'd they do that?????

link via Body and Soul.

Posted by etherealfire :: 3:12 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------