An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Thursday, June 05, 2003

been a long time since rock'n'roll!

Led Zeppelin is number one with a bullet and Jimmy Page is still trying to get the rumour mill under control. I've been playing the cds and dvds, reading, watching and listening to everything Zep related that I can get my hands on and to paraphrase the guitar god himself, I've been eating, drinking, dreaming zeppelin almost non-stop this past week. And cherishing every moment of the publicity blitz going on right now because who knows how long it will last or when we will get to revel in so much Led Zeppelin news again. Here's the latest bit of news I've found; this report is from MTV.

And here's an interview with BBC 1 from earlier today!

Right now life is very very good! And only one thing would make it better....but I am not going to add to much grist to the rumour mill, I guess. Oh well, I can dream can't I?

Posted by etherealfire :: 9:50 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------