An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Friday, October 17, 2003

Friday Five

I haven't done the Friday Five in awhile so I decided to do one tonight:

1. Name five things in your refrigerator:
Several heads of lettuce for guinea pigs (and also for us); sliced tomatoes; hamburger patties; hamburger buns (all for tomorrow's dinner to be grilled outside - gotta get these things eaten before they go bad); leftover chicken barbeque pizza from Papa John's (tonight's dinner).

2. Name five things in your freezer:
Vanilla ice cream; a box of popsicles; bags of corn; bags of broccoli; a box of buttermilk waffles.

3. Name five things under your kitchen sink:
Generic lemon scented dishwasher detergent; method french lavender dishwashing liquid; method french lavender all purpose cleaner; method french lavender liquid soap; Armstrong floor cleaner.

4. Name five things around your computer:
5 x 5 inch sage, gold and purple pillow designed by Maya Angelou that says Joy on it; a white caravan storycard with the chinese character for Joy imprinted in royal blue on it by Nanjing-born calligrapher Li You and this quote that I really love hand-written by me in the same blue color on the front:
"Where there is joy, there is creation
Where there is no joy, there is no creation
Know the nature of Joy!"

(unfortunately I neglected to credit who the quote is from so right now I don't know...); a faux jewelled 2 x 3 frame (in colors red, sapphire blue and magenta) of my beautiful daughter Mina (who is my pride and joy!) with a costume jewelled brooch with frosted white looking "stones" given to me by my Grandma Pena attached to one corner of the frame; a pretty pink "cigar box" shaped box that holds pictures and cards given to me from family and friends - the box a mother's day gift from Mina and Stu; a stack of cds that I've been listening to today. The theme is Joy and my pretty purple iMac's name is .... Joy! LOL!

5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet:
Aquafresh whitening/tarter control toothpaste; Glide mint flavored dental floss; a box of band-aids with the see through tapes; Listerine Cool Mint mouthwash; Visine eyedrops for allergic-prone eyes.

Posted by etherealfire :: 11:11 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------