An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Monday, November 08, 2004

autumn in vermont

This is the time of year that I start daydreaming about a road trip to Vermont. But the best I can do this year, once again, is conjure it up in my head or make my visit virtually.

I found Foliage Vermont while wishful surfing today and it is going to have to serve as a virtual fix till a real opportunity comes along. But it is a pretty fun site to poke around, lots of nice links and info.

Still, can't help wishing I was here:


Foliage Vermont's Picture of the day: Goodbye to Fall
~ picture by Matthew Steinberg

Or here: Check out the oh so beautiful 360 degree foliage panorama.

Someday.... sigh.... someday......



Posted by etherealfire :: 10:46 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------