An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Thursday, March 17, 2005

the mandala project

Find out more about the mandala project and then you can look at some beautiful examples submitted by people all over the world here.

I have this book and I spent many small blocks of fun free time with my coloured pencils and this colouring book and enjoyed my results.

I can't draw to save my soul but the focused activity of applying colour to the images in the book really was both relaxing and a simple satisfying form of creative activity!

A bit more about mandalas here.

Another very cool Mandala Gallery!

And finally, here's a link to a free online Mandala Colouring Book courtesy of June Moon Visionary Art.


Just one of the many beautiful mandalas found at
this Mandala Gallery!

Posted by etherealfire :: 5:47 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------