An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Saturday, April 30, 2005

the forgotten arm

I woke up early this morning, updated my quicktime player and found a link to this loveliness! I've always really liked Aimee Mann ever since she appeared on the scene back in the day, with her band Til Tuesday but my sister is the hard core Aimee Mann fanatic in the family (she has all of her previous cds) and frankly, I can't wait till she is up and gets to hear the album once through today for free! The cd is available on May 3rd and I can't wait for it to come out; it's wonderful ~ you gotta go listen ~ right now!!!!

And here's a recent interview with her about the upcoming album and her other work at Acoustic Guitar Central.

Posted by etherealfire :: 5:56 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------