An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

keeping on top of the hard news

*** it's hard work! :-P ***
Everyone in my house tonight thinks I'm insane but I can't stop laughing... mood swings much? hmmmm, but ever since I got back from the grocery store this afternoon I burst into uncontrollable gales of laughter every time I think of the sheer absurdity of this:



oh, no, no, no, not so much the cute little photoshop-enhanced "alien baby"... the headline is what kills me every time I think of it.

I'm telling ya, you just can't make this stuff up... er, no, that's not what I mean... because, well, obviously... actually you can... heh, I'm messing up my point; if I ever had one other than for some reason that I can't explain satisfactorily (to my family members anyway) why I can't stop laughing over this. I'm telling you, I almost wet my pants in line at the checkout counter.

So I was thrilled when I struck gold and found it here... and (ahem) this servees a dual purpose, for anybody who wants to get a subscription. One member of my family seems to think I ought to do just that, since I've gotten so much enjoyment out of this one headline. :-)

Wellllll, I kid you not... I'm thinking about it... seriously... heheheheh
Because one thing is for sure, I'm not for even the most satisfactory laughing fit, gonna pony up to the check out counter and pay for one of those right out there in front of the grocery store at large...

Posted by etherealfire :: 9:43 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------