An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Thursday, June 16, 2005

DSM super~quick update

Just dropping in quickly to post an update. The initial test results for our kitty didn't show anything conclusive; we are currently trying to encourage his appetite with baby food, and now my little cairn terrier has developed a hot spot that needs close watching. The vet bills are going to be a nightmare but I hope that our kids will be better soon.

The blog makeover is done and just a quick note; I've created pop up windows for all my blog rolls and links that are accessible from either sidebar; and alternately for those who cannot or don't like to use pop-ups, there is a link to open up a new page instead.

I decided I needed to do it because my links list and blog rolls were so huge; but I didn't want to lose the easy access to those links because I use them like bookmarks for my own convenience. So if anyone is wondering what happened to something usually found in the sidebar, it has now been moved to a pop/non pop link instead. I hope that will work as well for others as it does for me.

I hope I will be able to get back to posting more regularly starting tomorrow but at the moment things are still kind of crazy around here.

Meanwhile, I'm totally grateful that Shakespeare's Sister and Last Day of My Life posted play-by-plays of the Conyers Hearing today since I was unable to catch it. Just follow the links to get the scoop!

Posted by etherealfire :: 8:02 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------