An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

once upon a time: october 4, 1975

My daughter has tonsillitis and I've got a raging headache but I wanted to post a link to my horribly neglected online journal tonight because I've taken a sentimental journey in the waaaaayback machine to a time when love (for me at least) was new and full of promise. Today is a special day for me: the 30th Anniversary of (gasp!) my hubby's and my very first date. If you want to, you can read a little bit about it here.

I'm afraid that's about all I've got right now. Maybe another quick post or two and, nothing heavy or political right now... for those who might check for that and care, please forgive me but I just can't make myself do it right now.

I'm apprehensive about both Supreme Court Appointees (although the initial response from the right over Miers has been a fascinating thing to watch indeed), I'm dreading the flu season and I'm more cynical than I'd like to be over the mounting scandals of this administration that I'm fearful will result in far less fallout than should be expected under the circumstances, but I just don't feel up to ruminating over it much right now.

ummm, but... I think maybe I just did... and running roughshod right over my commemoration of lovely memories post in the process, too.

:-( :-( :-(

Well, enough of that for now. In better news (hopefully), I think the spam attack has been halted, but unfortunately, that required an additonal step to making a comment which I hope won't be too offputting to those who want to leave a legitimate comment; I'm so sorry to have to do that but the spamming was really out of control there for awhile.

Posted by etherealfire :: 10:20 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------