An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

little echoes of Tiananmen Square...

My little sis pointed me in the direction of this chilling bit of news, which she found a little while ago perusing one of her regular favourite blog stops. Yeah, I know that no one was hurt but the image of the tanks evoke a very chilling reminder of Tiananmen Square.



Article blurb is from LA Indymedia.org and as far as I know, it hasn't been reported anywhere else. Why, I wonder, would that be?

Sound quality not so good, but the video that was captured can be found here.

Everyone enjoy that freedom of speech while we've still got it... and if you believe in the power of prayer or positive visualization of some kind but haven't been engaging in it much lately, may I suggest that right now just might be a real good time to start engaging in it... Heaven help us all....

Posted by etherealfire :: 6:10 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------