An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Friday, January 14, 2005

guitar world 25th anniversary special

The February 2005 edition has just been released and it features a great cover photo (as well as lots of other great shots) by JP best bud/photographer extraordinaire, Ross Halfin! Photos were taken last January when Halfin and JP were in LA for the photo shoot and other doings (I think I blogged about it last year - so excited that they were actually within 21 miles of me for a few days... so near yet so far :-P ) and I wondered what ever became of story that it was to be included in - I'd almost forgotten about it completely but little sis spotted on the stands yesterday so now I'm the proud owner of my own copy (as is my daughter - gotta have our own individual copies - no sharing!)



To see some of the great shots Ross Halfin took back on January 16, 2004, go check out this page!

Posted by etherealfire :: 8:18 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------