An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

i feel his pain

We went to see Meet the Fockers, for my birthday a couple of days ago, rounding out our post-holiday theatre-going. I really wanted to see it too, but I dunno, I guess I was already feeling kinda down and it just hit me...wrong. As much as I hate to say it, I really felt for Greg because.... well I think it just hit a little too close to home.

I mean I've really got the best parents in the world and at my age, you'd think I'd have come to terms with all those...embarrassing little foibles that can sometimes seem overwhelmingly monumental when you are young and maybe not so sure of yourself. And really, I thought I had... but sitting there watching the movie... well, at times it was just downright painful. And I suppose that's probably all I'm gonna say about that. Except that I think I will want to watch it again when it comes out on video because I really think that part of the problem was that I wasn't feeling very well and it just affected me strangely.

Did I mention that I've really got wonderful parents? Wonderful, funny, at-times eccentric, and completely uncensored parents??? heh...


Posted by etherealfire :: 1:50 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------