An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

on the art of aging gracefully

I found this lovely thoughtful post about being a woman of a certain age (which I can totally relate to since I am one at age 47 and counting!) at a just discovered really wonderful blog-read, Twilight Cafe via The International Cavorting Day Hall of Fame where my journal is registered.

I also found this fun quiz there as well:

You are Egyptian Licorice Tea!
You are Egyptian Licorice tea! Only the daring pick
you up at the market and sample a taste. You
have a unique taste and are not for
everyone..yet once someone is attached, they
seem to stick around for the most part.


Which flavor of tea are you? (with images)
brought to you by Quizilla

Posted by etherealfire :: 4:04 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------