An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

update: O'Neil memo

I just found a very important heads up link in the comments of my previous post from the author of my fav blog reads, Where the Dolphins Play.

There is yet another memo that everyone needs to be made aware of: The O'Neil Memo ~ link posted via Where the Dolphins play; click here to find out more.

And thanks to my blog bud, dolphin, for letting me know about it!

It's really important for all of us to stay aware of and informed about what is going on, especially right now, when every single day there seems to be new allegations of disturbing happenings surrounding this administration as well as the legislative branches of government.

Posted by etherealfire :: 11:48 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------