An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Monday, August 15, 2005

when meat is not murder

Would you eat steak if it had been grown in a petri dish?

I used to tell my hubby that I believed that one day this would be possible. He thought I was crazy.

Apparently not. So this should be really good news, right????

I'd like to think so... but I guess I've really got my worries about what the as yet unperceived catch might be. If there really truly didn't end up being one, then I think it's awesome news. But... I don't know why but I've got some kind of unsettling, uneasy, this is too good to be potentially true, kind of feeling about the whole thing.

Still, it's an amazing story.

Report from the Guardian Unlimited (gawd, I love the Guardian!) via CMoore.com

Posted by etherealfire :: 6:35 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------