An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Sunday, August 14, 2005

which astrological planet are you?

Venus
.:Venus:.

"You thrive on balance in all aspects of your life. You have a great deal of passion and when it comes to love, you like to play games. You have a tendency to search for something better, a search which always seems to come up short. You have difficulty finding satisfaction in life, but you have a great ability to get along with almost anyone."


. : : Which Astrological Planet are You? : : .
[10 Gorgeous Pics!]


brought to you by Quizilla


Hmmm, this answer really should've been mercury or jupiter, though (Sag stellium, Pisces Rising, Gemini Moon trine Aquarius Venus)... Or so I would have thought...
For the record (and I'm guessing that nobody else in the world cares but me, but my astrology obsession is such that I can't resist babbling on about it), my chart and ascendent planetary co-rulers are actually Neptune/Jupiter (which actually form a conjunction in my natal chart emphasizing that rulership).

LOL! Not a scientific quiz, I know. But still.... maybe it's my Taurus South Node and Libra Jupiter???

Or... Maybe it's just a quiz. :-P

Fun quiz, lovely pic though! this very cool quiz found via Sister Medusa!

Posted by etherealfire :: 4:48 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------