An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Thursday, September 15, 2005

coz evidently it's all about MOI!

LOL! Well, it is, true enough... :-P

piggy jpeg
You are Miss Piggy.
You are talented and the center of attention. At
least you'd like to think you are. You're
really just a pig.

FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS:
"Moi", "Moi" and
"Moi!"
LAST BOOK READ:
"Women Who Run With Frogs And The Frogs Who
Better Wise Up Quick"

FAVORITE MOVIE:
"To Have and Have More"

DRESS SIZE:
If it's expensive, it fits.

BEST FEATURES:
Eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes, nose, cheeks, hair,
ears, neck, shoulders, arms, elbows, hands,
fingers, legs, knees, ankles, feet, toes and so
on and so forth.

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Singing, Dancing, Directing, Producing, Writing,
Starring, and Being Famous.


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


I'm embarrassed to say I forgot where I found the link to the quiz now. It was the result of surfing the other night but when it came right down to posting it on my blog, I couldn't make myself do it right then. So I copied the code and the image but like a dork I forgot to copy the link of the kind blog where I found it. Sorry about that. :-(

Posted by etherealfire :: 12:39 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------