An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Friday, September 23, 2005

squirrel-y

You Are A: Squirrel!

sqirrelSquirrels are quick and cheerful animals who spend their time scurrying, scavenging, and playing. As a squirrel, you are often seen jumping happily from branch to branch up in the treetops. Squirrels are foragers searching for nuts and seeds, and they are social animals often seen chasing and playing with other squirrels.

You were almost a: Kitten or a Monkey
You are least like a: Groundhog or a DucklingDiscover What Cute Animal You Are!


LOL! This result took me back, waaaaaay back in the day... back when I was 19 and waitressing. My boss used to call me "squirrel". When I asked him why, he said it was because I scampered rather than walked. I did move quickly... but then again, it was a restaurant after all. But I think I was skittish, though. The food industry was NOT for me and I couldn't wait to get outta there. :-)

Lord, I was a terrible waitress...

found via Dawn Is Me

Posted by etherealfire :: 9:58 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------