An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Sunday, April 16, 2006

a (lovely) relic from a different age

Though, it looks a little grainy and beat up, but I was delight to link up with this YouTube find: Jimmy's tv debut at 14

You've probably seen the snippet of this before (I have obviously ~ an even shorter clip but I think it was far better quality than this one appears to be) but it's still a great little trip in the waaaaayback machine and I had to post the link to it here for personal bloggie posterity. 1958 was a very good year imho as I made a debut of my own that year on Friday January 3rd at 10:04 a.m. :-) Yes, I am ancient. :-p

As for the charming young star of this video, I've gotta say they sure don't make em like they used to.

Posted by etherealfire :: 1:35 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------