An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Monday, June 23, 2003

housework as performance art

So, I was looking up "housework" in Yahoo ... what??? .... "why", you ask???? - why am I looking it up instead of doing it at 10:50 a.m. on a Monday???? To be honest I don't know: guilt, because its the next best thing to doing it myself, looking for a miracle shortcut??? Who knows why... I didn't find the panacea I was looking for, though.

But what I did find was a pair of links, that just begs the question: When does housework become performance art?

Short answer: When the male of the species engages in it. Har, har, har... oh OKAY - I'll knock off the latent hostility and the poor attempt at humor and go clean the kitchen like a good girl.

Meanwhile, you can check these two links out for yourself and see for yourself: The Urban Housework Project and Fluxus Housework.

Posted by etherealfire :: 11:08 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------