An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

this or that tuesday: reading!

Today's This or That Tuesday:

Reading

1. Newspapers or magazines?

magazines

2. Books-on-tape or regular books?

regular books

3. Paperback or hardcover?

paperback whenever possible

4. Fiction or non-fiction?

non-fiction by a smidgen

5. Sci-Fi/Fantasy or romance novels?

lately, romance novels - again by a smidgen

6. Borrow from library or buy books (either new or used)?

yes! LOL! The kinds of books I usually want to read are not always at the library so I tend to buy more books; but I also go to the library regularly.

7. Subscribe to magazines or buy on newsstand?

newstand - again a close call

8. Current best-sellers or classic literature?

current best-sellers - just barely.

9. Read books once, or re-read favorites every so often?

I re-read favorites constantly! I've probably re-read the Anne series hundreds of times since I was 10, the Earth's Children's books dozens of times, to name two sets of favorites.

10. Here in the U.S., we have two hot best-sellers...former First Lady Hillary Clinton's memoirs, and the new Harry Potter book (coming out June 21). If you had to read one, which one...Hillary or Harry? Why?

Hmmm, that is a tough one... But I think probably Hillary because right now I am obsessing over the political system and the process in the U.S. and trying to absorb as much info as possible about it. But having to choose one over the other - impossible. I've no doubt I'll end up reading both. But I'm not even caught up on the Harry Potter series yet so the new one could wait a bit.

Posted by etherealfire :: 10:57 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------