An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Friday, November 14, 2003

Quiz Craze!!!!

I went on a Quizzing Spree this morning! Too fun!!!

I couldn't resist taking this one - and I think it is right on (well, except my thumb isn't nearly as green as I wish it could be but other than that)!


You are a descriptive writer. An avid reader of
Robert Frost, perhaps, you LOVE to use flowery
words and use the paper and pen as your canvas
and paintbrush. You prefer to paint a mental
image rather than simply toy around with
people's minds. A very inspired person, you
love to be in nature and usually are a very
outdoorsy type of person. A writer with a
natural green thumb, perhaps?


What's YOUR Writing Style?
brought to you by Quizilla





And this one! I just love the image and could stare at it all day! :-) Too beautiful!

Georgia O'Keefe
Fantastic!! You are GEORGIA O'KEEFE.
You are a true spirit of nature, and it shows in
the flowing floral paintings for which you are
most famous. You feel the beauty of all things
around you, and your friends appreciate you for
your ability to share that extraordinary beauty
with them.


Which famous artist most reflects your personality?
brought to you by Quizilla





And finally this one: totally fun but I'm actually surprised that I did as well as I did on it because the 70s era was really mine. Still I loved the fun of 80s music and I surprised myself with the amount of lyrics I was able to pull out of the dark murky corners of my brain.



Ah....hmmm, well....that was fun..... um, yeah. Well, I guess I will carry on with the more mundane part of the day....

Posted by etherealfire :: 11:31 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------