An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

update on those tanks...

I was trying to get more info on the tank story via google/yahoo but to no avail; however, when reading the Daily Kos, I noticed a little blurb on the sidebar and followed it to this update courtesy of Politics in the Zeros.

Apparently the two tanks were on their way to the Army Reserve Center up the street from Camp Pendleton, but it took them right smack dab into the middle of ... the antiwar demonstration in front of the Federal Building. You gotta feel for those poor fellas because they apparently were lost and went around the block twice, in hopes of getting directions. What are the odds? Talk about an unfortunate case of bad timing....

Leading to the photo op/video making the rounds ~ as well as leading to me just about wetting my pants at the sight of it all...

Well, as good ole GWB likes to say: "Fool me once.... shame on you.... Fool me twice... mmmm, we won't get fooled again." Er, something like that... heh... yeah...

Posted by etherealfire :: 8:21 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------