An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Sunday, December 19, 2004

I just can't believe this....

I found this editorial via a favourite blog read, Dogma.

I share the columnist (Nick Coleman's) disgust and disbelief at some of the utterly contemptible letters he received from so-called Christians responding to his previous column regarding the homeless.

This paragraph sums it up nicely:

"I guess the point these compassionate Christians are trying to make is that Jesus wouldn't give the homeless a second glance if he came back. And you know what? They might be right. Jesus might walk right past the homeless, the poor and the sick, and march straight into our churches.

Because he'd have a lot of tables to overturn." ~~~ NC


Somebody remind me again, what exactly is the reason for the season???






Posted by etherealfire :: 6:50 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------