An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Saturday, February 12, 2005

fowl play

As most everybody knows by now, the Chinese New Year Began on Feb 9th this year and this time around it's the year of the Wood Rooster! That's my sign; actually the year I was born (Jan 3, 1958 ~ the tail end of that year in the Chinese calendar) was the metal rooster I think, rather than a wood rooster but aside from knowing that wood and metal reference the element difference of that particular year, that's the extent of my pitiful knowledge on the subject.

To find out what your Chinese astrological sign, click here!

To celebrate the Year of the Rooster, The Lipstick Mystic has created an Ask the Fortune Chicken Oracle.

Here's mine BTW and, no, I'm not going to share the question that produced this answer. :-P

The Fortune Chicken Says:

For a breath of fresh air, consider moving to a different henhouse. Admit it. Your current vantage point stinks.


But I will say this; our Golden Retriever, beautiful girl that she is, nevertheless has a bit of a problem with.... shall we say, chronic ongoing malodorous particle ejections from her hinder... and is laying right by my desk, ejecting the most foul of emissions even as we speak.... coincidence or prescient chicken? You decide.

Posted by etherealfire :: 8:12 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------