An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

too ludicrous to pass by

Well, I thought that was it for me tonight but when I found this Media Matters Report which (once again) busts these asshats on parade; found the link via Oliver Willis and MaxSpeak.

This would be as ludicrously funny as the good stuff on my previous post, except for one. sad. little. fact. These shameless charletons and shills are willfully deceiving their Fox viewers... AND THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

How in the name of decency and integrity do these duplicitous people at Fox sleep at night???? I don't believe in Hell; not their version of it anyway, but if their version exists, they ought to be quaking in their boots at the prospect of meeting their maker.

Posted by etherealfire :: 9:20 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------