An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Thursday, June 02, 2005

going home

About a week ago I was wrestling with an extremely potent combination of major guilt and an aching homesickness and pretty much convinced that there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.

Now I suddenly find that in a few hours I will be heading back home to Albuquerque!!! And I can't wait to see my family, but because it was just such short notice I've been scrambling around trying to get a million things done.

I feel bad for neglecting my blog so much and I still haven't gotten my blog completely tweaked and set up for its new look which is just so frustrating but unless some miracle happens between finishing up my vacation preparations and finding the time to rest and make a miraculous completion of the tweaking, it will have to wait till I get back.

I'm also probably not going to have much opportunity if any at all to blog for the next two weeks and so I just wanted to let everyone know that my blog isn't dead and I will be back online and ready to link with joyous abandon in approximately two weeks if not before! Until we meet again, beautiful people, be happy and stay strong and proud. And May the Force Be With You All! See you in a couple of weeks!

Posted by etherealfire :: 12:26 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------