An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Sunday, July 17, 2005

border madness

I'm so excited about our trip to Yosemite next week! I can't believe we've lived here 10 years and never seen it (or Sequoia National Park or King's Canyon either, actually) even once! But, finally, we've decided to head up that direction for our anniversary and it's just a little week away now.

Yesterday, I finally took my Mother's Day Border's Gift Certificate and bought some trip~related books, YAY!

Frommer's California 2005 Lonely Planet's Yosemite National Park Introduction to California Birdlife


And then because I just couldn't resist these:

Altered Books, Collaborative Journals, and Other Adventures in Bookmaking Collage Sourcebook: Exploring the Art and Techniques of Collage Altered Books Workshop


The only problem is I will have to wait before I can get two cd's I've been wanting for awhile, for another trip (Coldplay's X&Y and Audioslave's Out of Exile). Another time!

Posted by etherealfire :: 12:13 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------