An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Thursday, July 14, 2005

blog maintenance update

Mina just recently got a new Compaq PC Laptop so I now am able to check the way the blog looks in PC IE Platforms (and oh horrors ~ what a mess my blog was too in that context) so I think I've gotten the main PC IE version of this blog fixed and the left sidebar is now back to the correct size so you can actually read the blog content. Also tweaked the Blogsnob block so it doesn't look quite so funky.

The only thing I can't fix at this point (coz I'm clueless unfortunately) is the way the little clock looks thru the Mac IE version (for some reason it looks like a white rectangle with an outline of the cloud and heart designs that show up on all other platforms (or at least all the ones I was able to check). So it's a bit of an eyesore but I think it shouldn't be too distracting.

So sorry to any PC IE viewers who may have cruised through and couldn't read the content. I hope it looks ok now but if anyone finds a problem, please let me know. And if anyone knows what the solution is to any given problem that arises, I would be most appreciative as well. But hopefully the blog is now readable to most platforms.

Thanks for your patience and my apologies for being so clueless!

Posted by etherealfire :: 12:44 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------