An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Sunday, July 10, 2005

a pack of lies

Watch this; found via this post at The Republic of T.

How many more innocent lives lost will it take for the American people to wake up? How many more contemptible acts of corruption and deceit?

I want My America back, Constitution still intact and liberty something more than just a hollow empty shell of a word. I want the truth to come out and the opportunity for our country to find redemption and begin building trust again, in our own country and with the rest of the world.

I don't want revenge and I don't want any more violence and ugliness added to our collective karma. I don't want a National Divorce. I just want the pack of lies to end ~ the people who have caused harm to do the right thing and admit it, and then step down ~ and I want My America back.

Posted by etherealfire :: 9:05 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------