An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Sunday, August 21, 2005

early morning gloom

We are enshrouded in fog this morning. Suzanne and I have both been bitten by the digital camera bug so we we couldn't resist attempting to capture its ethereal beauty.

This is the best we could do; the results may not be that awesome but I think we are both having so much fun in the attempts.


I snapped this one of our street.


Suzanne went for a rooftop/tree top shot.

Here's two more of Suzanne's that I think came out really well:


This is taken in our sideyard looking out over the fence.


And this is a shot of the backyard wall.

I love foggy mornings like this, when we don't have to be anywhere in particular.

Posted by etherealfire :: 8:03 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------