An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Thursday, August 11, 2005

in any war there are heroes on both sides...

I've been feeling really awful the last couple of days. My throat and my head hurts and I'm really depressed (again) about what's going on right now.

I'm finding it hard to finish things, finding it hard to be inspired by much of anything right now and I really hope it passes soon.

But last night Mina brought home a really great movie to watch: Hero!

I can't say that it did much for my overall spirit but it was a gift to my senses! A visually beautiful movie and an entertaining bit of story telling. And though this movie has been out for awhile I hate to give anything away just in case.

But I just wanna say that the meaning behind this phrase haunted me all night:

(potential spoiler~esque phrase located down below the image, so please don't read it unless you've already seen it or don't care....)

hero: image courtesy VeryCD

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"our land" It means... everything....

Posted by etherealfire :: 10:50 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------