An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Thursday, August 18, 2005

retired iraqi vet writes letter larry northern

The heartbreaking letter from Retired First Sargent, Perry Jeffries is posted at Operation: Truth and Daily Kos.

Mr. Northern - I know little about Cindy Sheehan except that she is a grieving mother, a gentle soul, and wants to bring harm to no one. I know little about you except that you found your way to Crawford on Monday night in August with chains and a pipe attached to your truck for the sole purpose of dishonoring a memorial erected for my friends and lost Soldiers and hundreds of others that served this nation when they were called. I find it disheartening that good men like these have died so that people like you can threaten a mother who lost a child with your actions. I hope that you are ashamed of yourself.

Posted by etherealfire :: 12:31 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------