An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Monday, December 05, 2005

commercialized christmas?

You bet. But I like the pretty lights and right now I don't have time to do more than hit and run my own blog with a quick post so I guess I might as well make the most of it.

Planet Christmas 2005 has this year's show-off gallery up and running.

Also, here's a link to watch something that is supposed to be truly amazing. I can't verify this because I still do not have a Windows Media Player installed, but if you do, you can check it out for yourself: A Christmas light show synchronized to music.

Well, it is down to the wire on one of my projects ~ due by class time tomorrow night, so I need to get back to my part of it (this one is a group project and I still have stuff on my end to get finished... YIKES!!!) so it's back to work on it right now...

Posted by etherealfire :: 11:59 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------