An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Friday, December 02, 2005

ushering in the month of light!

I'm knee deep in homework.... YIKES!!! We took a break tonight to (finally) watch Bewitched and I haven't decided if I'm going to brave The Skeleton Key or not. Starting tomorrow, though, it's going to be that lovely tradition of at least one holiday-themed movie per night; IF I can maintain timely progress on homework projects that is...

Anyway, I can't believe how long its been since my last post. And I'm missing it but right now I don't have lots and lots of time.

But I wanted to post a link to the Leslie Harpold 2005 Advent Calendar for fun!

Hopefully I can post more regularly next week, but with two final projects due in the next two weeks, it is going to depend on how much progress I make. Meanwhile, tis the season everyone!!! Happy Holidays!!!!

Posted by etherealfire :: 11:04 PM :: 5 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------