An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Follow the Yellow Brick Road ( to beautiful blinkie madness)!!!

I followed the links to perhaps the most awesome blinkie site I've ever seen and I just have to post one of the many cool ones here and pass on the link. OD's Girl, you RAWK!!! I have never had so much fun in recent memory as I did perusing the incredible volume of unique blinkies I found at this awesome site.

This is one of my favorites:


But there are just tons of original adorable ones to be found there!!! I've got a few scattered around the blog too. Probably too many, but I can't help it. I'm like a little girl playing with paper dolls. It is just too much fun!!!! Go have some cute blinkie fun yourself - right now!!!! It's good for your soul! :-)

A sorta related topic was this quiz result that fits the Wizard of Oz theme going this morning:

dorothy.jpg
You're Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz.
Dorothy was a young girl lost in a strange world.
When she was home all she wanted to do was
leave it and when she left all she wanted to do
was get back. Dorothy doesn't like to be a
nuisance but will speak her mind if she feels
strongly about a topic. She is very friendly
and headstrong.


What fantasy movie character are you? (images)
brought to you by Quizilla


So appropriate! I even have a little Toto of my own, only his name is MacKenzie and he is a Cairn Terrier to the power of 10 I think! LOL! And as soon as I can get some unghostlike photos of him I will post the little scamp!

I see a new digital camera in my future. Or at least that is what I'm hoping to get from Santa this year....

Posted by etherealfire :: 7:13 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------