An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Thursday, November 11, 2004

crunchy caramel apple pie

I can't sleep and I've been on a mission to find an apple pie recipe that I got out of a Better Homes and Gardens Magazine back in the late '80s. I've looked through all of my recipe books and the big box of handwritten and torn from magazine recipes that I keep promising myself I will organize someday (and maybe I should do that next since I can't sleep anyway) but I can't find it anywhere.

It was a really delicious recipe and my favourite version of apple pie, ever! And I really want to make that pie for Thanksgiving in addition to the traditional pumpkin pie that we always have. We are going to have a full house for Thanksgiving again this year and the pie always goes pretty darn fast. But after searching and searching, I just can't find the recipe so I did an internet search and while I didn't find the recipe I was looking for, I found one that I'm really anxious to try! This one might be even better than the original recipe:


photo of crunchy caramel apple pie from All Recipes

Posted by etherealfire :: 3:39 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------