An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Monday, June 20, 2005

jimmy page records rock'n'roll with jerry lee

Found this very cool little Japanese Jimmy Page fansite the other day, making me wish once again that I could read Japanese but in any case it features lots of lovely little bits of eye candy, and while I can't read the words, there are often links that lead to places where I usually can.

This was the first place that I found this link and the news that Jimmy had just recorded Rock and Roll with Jerry Lee Lewis for an upcoming all-star album entitled The Pilgrim.


Rock Radio.com has a blurb about it here.

And if you have a Window Media Player (which I don't because I can't bear the thought of downloading yet another player but I really may have to break down so I can hear this), you can hear a snippet of it by clicking the link on this page; the word is out that JP gives an amazing solo performance and I can only imagine that this collaboration between the pair of legends really rocks.

I'm adding The Pilgrim (due out in September 2005) to my current must-haves CD wishlist which includes The Foo Fighters In Your Honor (which BTW contains a guest appearance of JPJ playing mandolin on the cut Another Round) and Coldplay's X&Y.

Posted by etherealfire :: 3:17 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------