An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

pacific ocean project

I'm 21 deceptively small miles from one of my favourite places in the world: a stretch of beach overlooking the gloriously vast and beautiful Pacific Ocean. I really need to get myself there and soon; even a drive along the beautiful Pacific Coast Highway would be a self-indulgent deep blue dream come true right about now.

But I've already found a virtual alternative that will do for the moment: The Pacific Ocean Project

The pages with seashell images and their names was especially fun because I collect them and I've always wanted to know what kind they were.

australian seashells
lovely seashells from australia

photo taken by Glen Jeffreys; image courtesy of Glen26's gallery at stock.xchng.

Posted by etherealfire :: 6:15 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------