An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Monday, December 05, 2005

sign for voter confidence

I just got this email and I am having major blog issues right now. Not sure what is wrong but evidently my cosmetic changes to the blog has screwed stuff up. Unfortunately I've got zero time to deal with it right now but I did want to at least attempt to post this link because it is very very important!!!

If you care about making sure that every citizen's right to a fairly counted vote is protected, please, PLEASE go sign this very worthy petition!!!

I sure hope this works! I'm also having comments issues right now. So very sorry about this big mess but I will not be able to fix it till after tomorrow in all likelihood. Thanks for understanding!

Posted by etherealfire :: 3:32 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------