An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't been around. I'm trying desperately to get myself together and get my only New Year's Resolution going. All I want to do is get organized around the house, get back on schedule so I don't get slam-dunked by the simplest little things like school... or laundry... or medical appointments.

So I can have clean sheets and towels in a reasonable and timely manner. But I'm struggling and its going awfully slow. But I really want to make some headway before I spend extensive time blogging and doing all the things I'd rather be doing besides sorting through and giving away clothes and books and....

well, but anyway, had to post this news. It's news to me anyway, since I've been buried under a pile of laundry for the better part of the day. It gives me hope that while I'm cleaning up my act at home, our government may have to spend some serious time cleaning up theirs as well!

Gives me a little ray of sunshiny hope in this still brand-spanking New Year!!!

Well, time to start another load of laundry... but... I WILL BE BACK.... soon!!!

Posted by etherealfire :: 4:31 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------