An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Friday, December 16, 2005

t minus 185 minutes and counting... more or less...

She's taking her shower now and I'm getting that aching in my bones and queasiness in my tummy. Her plane leaves a little bit before 7:30 a.m. I wish I could lose these butterflies in my stomach but I don't think they are going anywhere. I'm dreading the next couple of weeks... HORRORS! I can't imagine this is ever gonna get much easier but the first time, surely, it has to be the WORST....

Anyway, more JP-esque news to try to divert my mind for a few minutes more. Led-Zeppelin.com has added a classy looking updated Photo Gallery to their site, including some lovely wallpapers for your desktop. LZ Fans should go check it out!!!

link via the totally awesome (and totally Japanese) Jimmy Page Fanclub!

Posted by etherealfire :: 3:54 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------