An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Friday, March 10, 2006

just a little green

I've got a stack of books I wanted to post about over at my long neglected bookblog and a couple of movies that made big impressions on me. But I don't even have the energy to do that right now, much less try to tackle current events right now. My spirit may be willing, more or less but my energy is lagging behind. So sorry.

So, as I'm in lacking substance but craving light and beautiful things (my usual state most of the time these days), I'm afraid it is time to bore you yet again with screen shots of my two most recent desktops. Oh, lucky, lucky you. :-P

I made this one on March 1st because it was green and celtic looking:



And I made this one tonight, because I was craving spring themes and a new desktop:



And I've got the lovely chorus of a favourite Joni Mitchell song stuck in my head the last few days so I guess I must be craving clorophyll (at least visually):

Just a little green
Like the color when the spring is born
There’ll be crocuses to bring to school tomorrow

Just a little green
Like the nights when the northern lights perform

There’ll be icicles and birthday clothes
And sometimes there’ll be sorrow


Actually listening to the song again, I think maybe this song is hitting me on so many levels right now....

Posted by etherealfire :: 7:34 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------