An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Friday, February 24, 2006

a thing of beauty

This is a quick note to thank you all so very very much for the well-wishes, the heartfelt thoughts and prayers that have meant so very much to me and my family!

I'm not really, exactly, "back" just quite yet, but I'm home, surgery went fine and I am getting better every single day.

I get tired pretty easily so I'm doing lots and lots of resting in between "ambulating". We just got back from our evening walk and I was poking about a bit on the net for the first time in almost a week.

And I found this thing of beauty at Crooks and Liars. I'm forever grateful for the clip as I didn't get to see it the first time around though I did manage to catch a repeat of the big 3's short programs - all delightful and just what the doctor ordered.

I will try to get posting regularly again by Monday if not before. Till then, bless you all!

Posted by etherealfire :: 10:04 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------