An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

in the meadow we can build a snowman

well, ok, may I can't build one in Southern California but I can build a virtual one here... or here... or here!

You can also light a virtual menorah here and play spin the dreidel here!

And you can decorate avirtual Christmas tree here, here and here!

Lots of other fun online games here! I just wish I had time to play some of them right now.

I just wanted to post something here and let you know that I'm still alive and I wish I was here!!!!

my virtual yule tree


This is the Christmas Tree I made last year at a cool little Christmas Tree Maker found at Isryan's Dolls! Unfortunately the link no longer seems to work. :-( If I can find out if she has a new site I will credit and link it here. In the meantime, let your hearts be light! Enjoy this beautiful month of love and joy and make a little space in your heart every day for peace and calm in the midst of all this outer madness we are swirling around in...

Posted by etherealfire :: 12:18 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------