An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

on top of the world

ooops and one more thing!!! I've gotta tell the world, if you haven't seen this yet, I really really recommend it!!! This is one of those moments that I really wish I were Michael Palin. But the dvd set (which was a Christmas present from my most awesomely beautiful inside and out hubby, Stu!) is a very handsome consolation prize. I've absolutely got to get my hands on every single one of the travel dvd's he's done... what I really want is THIS.

But I can't coz they don't deliver it here. So I guess I'll have to scrounge around and order one series at a time, and maybe settle for videotape if I can't get it in dvd form.

I guess I know what is going to be be on my permanent gift request list for a good long while! :-)

Posted by etherealfire :: 12:27 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------